Images are representations only.
With a large installed base and over 50 years of proven performance, Dodge Para-Flex couplings have earned their “Problem Solver” reputation by providing reliable solutions in a wide range of industries and applications.
The Para-Flex element’s superior construction provides industry leading angular, parallel, and axial misalignment capabilities.
The flexible design of the Dodge Para-Flex element offers torsional softness that is instrumental in protecting connected equipment by damping vibrations and absorbing shock loads.
Available in a wide range of configurations and backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty, Para-Flex couplings will perform in the most difficult applications, while protecting installed equipment and increasing productivity.Features
- Flange-mounted elastomeric tire style coupling
- Bore size up to 8" (203 mm)
- Torque range up to 453,000 lb-in (51,180 Nm)
- Elements available in natural rubber, Neoprene and cordless
- Third-party ATEX certification standard
- Industry leading misalignment 4° angular, 1/8" (3.1 mm) parallel, and 5/16" (7.8 mm) end float
- Taper-Lock, ductile iron FBX finished bore, and steel BBS bored-to-size flanges
- "Problem solver" element absorbs shock and dampens vibration
- No maintenance, non-lubricated design assures trouble-free operation
- Air Handling