Images are representations only.
MagnaGear XTR reducers simple power-dense design offer superior torque ratings and assures increased reliability in a more compact, economical, heavy-duty package.
MagnaGear XTR is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in tough applications and to improve your total cost of ownership.
The innovative design incorporates state of the art techniques to meet the high standards expected of Dodge reducers.
Products are available in both parallel and right angle configurations.
MagnaGear XTR provides the perfect solution for your high torque application needs.Features
- 12 sizes from 40 to 5,010 Hp (20 to 3,240 kW)
- Torque ratings from 100,000 to 3,500,00 lb-in (11,300 to 395,000 Nm)
- Parallel shaft or right angle configurations
- Output available in solid or hollow shaft
- Rugged cast iron housings
- Gearing is carburized, hardened and precision ground
- Premium tandem taconite seal system is standard with the oil seal protected by a contact excluder lip seal and grease cavity
- All bearings exceed best in class standards for L10 life
- Can be used with a variety of soft start mechanisms including VFD and fluid couplings
- Modular design for reversibility and multiple mounting configurations, minimizing spare requirements
- 4-sided mounting configurations
- Base and swing base mountings
- Tunnel housings
- Proven planetary design is utilized in sizes over 390,000 lb-in (44,000 Nm) to provide a compact, durable, light weight, economic solution for high torque applications
- Bucket Elevators