Images are representations only.
Gates® EuroGrip® Flexible Couplings are developed to transmit torque to drive engine accessories and to dampen vibrations between two connected shafts.
They relieve the stress that would result from a rigid coupling on applications where these 2 shafts are subject to misalignment and axial movement.
Furthermore, they connect a decoupler pulley or a one-way clutch and accessory.Features
- Fiber-loaded HNBR construction maximises torque transmission capability and controls damping.
- Predictable shear properties allow for component protection.
- Zero backlash and no moving parts enable silent operation.
- Excellent dimensional stability at high rotational speeds.
- Flexible design accomodates component misalignment.
- Designed for specific VW and Volvo vehicles.
- Automotive Power Transmission Applications