Images are representations only.
Compact in size, yet high in torque capability, the Dodge Grid-Lign is a versatile coupling solution.
Popular for use in both high-speed motor connections and low-speed reducer output connections, Dodge
Grid-Lign couplings are commonly used in conveyor, pump, and fan applications around the world.
The Grid-Lign coupling’s tapered grid element is engineered with high-strength spring steel that is quenched and tempered.
This feature helps isolate vibration and cushions shock loads.
Additionally the tapered grid element allows uniform contact during light, normal, and shock-loading conditions for extended life.Features
- Flexible metallic lubricated tapered grid style coupling
- Standard bore range (1080T-1200T) accommodates up to 13" (360 mm); S-series range through 21.85" (555 mm)
- Standard torque range (1080T-1200T) 1,650,665 lb-in (186,417 Nm); S-series range through 7,000,000 lb-in (8,000,000 Nm)
- ATEX certification standard
- Designs include: T10, T20 close-coupled; T35 half-spacer and T31 full-spacer through size 1200T
- Torque density and large bore capacities of a metallic coupling
- Misalignment and vibration damping capabilities of an elastomeric coupling
- Spacer designs can be used with brake discs or drums
- Air Handling