Images are representations only.
Gates Multi-Speed belts are manufactured with a banded or bandless construction featuring high-modulus, fiber-loaded stock that offers transverse rigidity and flexibility for higher load capacity and longer service life on your variable speed drives.
Power transmission systems do more than operate at constant speeds with constant outputs.
Customers increasingly need variable speed systems to regulate the speed and rotational force, or output torque, of critical mechanical equipment.
Our Multi-Speed belts are engineered for efficiency, energy savings, and increased productivity at a wide range of speeds and speed ratios.Features
- Notch Design reduced thermal and bending stresses for longer life
- Smooth running construction for minimal vibration at high speeds
- Uniform composition and thickness of the undercord ensure smooth and silent running
- Gates Multi-Speed belts self-adjust to the pulley groove, providing a wide range of speeds and speed ratios
- In addition to the standard Multi-Speed belt line, special sizes (top width, thickness, and angle) are available on request
- Molded notches reduce belt bending stress around small diameter pulleys, reducing the heat generated by rapid flexing and preventing premature belt failure
- Meets ARPM/RMA IP-3-2 oil and heat resistant standards