Images are representations only.
Dodge Taper-Lock bushings are flangeless for clean, compact application.
They are engineered with an 8° taper and a flush-mounted design with no protruding parts providing secure locking and elimination of wobble.
In addition, Taper-Lock bushings are available with an optional integral key in popular sizes for a more precise fit.Features
- Engineered with an 8° taper
- Stock sizes available up to 12” shaft diameter
- Worldwide acceptance and availability inch and metric bores
- Flush mounting-no protruding parts
- Integral key for added value and convenience
- Easy to install and remove
- Materials available in sintered steel, cast iron, ductile iron, steel and stainless steel
- Available in inch and metric bores
- Any application that requires mounting of a product on a shaft
- Bushings are essential elements to mount Dodge mechanical drive components: V-belt drives, synchronous drive, or roller chain drives