Images are representations only.
For an off the shelf solution, to meet an HVAC specification for new construction, or if replacing a motor that has fallen victim to bearing fluting due to shaft currents, Baldor Shaft Grounding Motors will ensure a long smooth service life.
Baldor Shaft Grounding motors feature bearing current mitigation devices mounted internally, shielding them from dust and other contaminating elements.Features
- Available in ODP or TEFC construction
- Available with internal AEGIS grounding ring or a carbon brush
- Regreasable ball bearings
- Dynamically balanced rotors for reduced vibration and quiet operation
- Suitable for mounting in any position
- All models are Super-E® designs which meet or exceed NEMA Premium® efficiencies
- Inverter ready
- 3 year warranty
- Air Conditioning