Images are representations only.
Dyna-Sync belt drives provide synchronized, quiet, no-slip transmission, using Taper-Lock shaft attachment.
They require no lubrication and are rated 98% efficient.
Available with standard neoprene belts or dual-sided belts for serpentine drives, they represent the original “timing” belt drive with a trapezoidal tooth profile and still provide a practical solution to many lower HP/torque drives.Features
- Clean Compact Taper-Lock design
- Precision Manufactured ISO 9000 certified plant
- Flanged design standard on Driver Sizes
- No lubrication required
- Low maintenance, the original timing drive
- Dyna-Synch is ideal for replacement drives or for applications that are below the range of 8 mm HT150
- They are offered in five pitches: XL, L, H, XH and XXH
- Drive ratios of more than 6:1 are possible and horsepower capabilities range from fractional to 25 hp (18 kW) at 1750 RPM
- Stock pulleys are flanged up to 48 teeth
- Unit and bulk material conveyors
- Air handling fans, blowers and exhausts
- Pumps and compressors
- Crushers, shredders, breakers, classifiers, shaker screens
- Woodworking saws, mills, planers, lathes
- Machine tools