Images are representations only.
Dodge Torque-Arm (SCXT) is a helical gear reducer for screw conveyor applications.
This unit mounts directly to the trough end of the screw, using the optional adapter and drive shaft. It offers a number of accessories available for the toughest application.Features
- 8 case sizes through 75 hp (55 kW)
- Heavy duty sealing system
- Steel motor mount system
- Ratio range of 5:1 to 25:1
- Screw conveyor trough end adapter
- Pre-drilled drive shafts
- Straight bore configuration with stock drive shafts for most CEMA designed screws
- Bearings are sized to conform to American Gear Manufacturers Association (AGMA) and American Bearing Manufacturers Association (ABMA) design of an unadjusted minimum of 25,000 hrs average life (L-50) in Class I applications.
- Apron Feeder
- Belt Conveyor
- Bucket Conveyor
- Drag Conveyor
- Ribbon Mixer
- Roller Bed
- Screw Conveyor
- Vibratory Feeder