Images are representations only.
Dodge Moment couplings are specifically designed to make the rigid connection between the output shaft of a gearbox and driven equipment.
Highly engineered to meet the most rigorous application requirements, Dodge Moment couplings are capable of handling both the required application torque and the bending moment forces of the suspended weight of a drive package – including the gearbox, motor, high-speed couplings, and swing base.
Utilizing high-strength 4140 alloy steel and ISO Grade 10.9 bolts, this robust design allows for an alignment-free drive by eliminating the time consuming process of aligning the gearbox assembly to the head pulley shaft.Features
- Rigid metallic coupling for large gearbox applications
- Up to 15" (385 mm) bore size
- Torque range up to 2,100,000 lbs-in (237,268 Nm)
- Engineered to transmit torque and support the bending moment forces of an entire gearbox drive package
- Design reduces overall costs by allowing for an alignment free gearbox drive package
- ISO Grade 10.9 bolts
- Male and female piloted hubs manufactured from 4140 alloy steel
- Conveyors (Bulk Material Handling)