Images are representations only.
Truflex® belts are engineered with superior length stability for minimal take-up requirements, perfect for all industrial, light-duty applications, including fractional horsepower (FHP) motors and applications using backside idlers.
Flex-bonded cords are strongly secured to the belt’s body for equal load distribution and absorption of bending stress without cord deterioration.
Gates Curves provide proper cord support and full contact with the sheave-groove for uniform loading, uniform wear, and increased belt life.
The Flex-Weave® Cover is constructed for longer cover life, providing the belt's core with extended protection from oil, dirt, and heat.Features
- Perfect for auxiliary automotive applications like electric windows, windshield wipers, and central locking systems, drive pumps, power tools, and domestic appliance applications, FHP motors and light-duty applications.
- Meets ARPM/RMA IP-3-2 oil and heat resistant standards.
- Meets ARPM/RMA IP-3-3 static conductivity requirements.
- REACH and RoHS 2 compliant.
- Operating temperature range: -30°C/-22°F to +60°C/140°F