Images are representations only.
Motor Bases are fabricated of steel which offers a base of rugged design, compact and smooth in appearance.
Bases are design to provide adequate travel, are fully adjustable by the use of a single adjusting screw and have elongated mounting holes in the base plate.Features
- Type A adjustable NEMA Motor Bases design for lighter duty applications
- Type B Heavy Duty bases can hold a foot mounted gear reducer
- Unit and Bulk Material Conveyors
- Air Handling Fans, Blowers and Exhausts
- Pumps and Compressors
- Crushers, Shredders, Breakers, Classifiers, Shaker Screens
- Woodworking Saws, Mills, Planers, Lathes
- Machine Tools