Images are representations only.
Dodge E-Z kleen mounted ball bearings are ideal for washdown applications. The corrosion-resistant nickel composite plated insert is deployed in either a polymer or stainless steel housing.
The Hydro Armor 4 lip seals and extended metal flinger provides superior protection against contaminants while the patented MaxLife cage retains lubricant.Features
- Polymer housing features a solid base, with no cavities or fillings to trap contaminants. An active antimicrobial agent in the polymer housing resists fungal and bacterial growth
- Mechanically retained Hydro Armor seal features a four contact lip seals with an extended metal flinger for extra protection from contamination
- MaxLife cage creates grease compartments around each rolling element, allowing balls to be constantly in contact with grease, and retain grease during high pressure washdown
- Plug included in each E-Z Kleen bearing for customer to replace grease fitting if required
- Interchangeable mounting dimensions with most competitive products
- Metal detectable end covers are offered in closed and through shaft designs (Metal and X-ray detectable in a highly visible blue color for Food Safety)
- Blue metal detectable snap-on end covers, closed and shaft through, used on many housing styles