Images are representations only.
SNX is a spherical roller bearing that matches industry standard for SN and SD dimensions. The split cap spherical bearing uses 22200, 22300, 23000, 23100 or spherical bearing insert.
Available in adapter mount/tapered bore and direct mount/straight bore in 500, 600, 200 or 300 series housings.Features
- Solid cast feet to increase strength
- Large capacity oil sump, with two oversized drain holes adaptable to circulating oil systems
- Cast in oil return slots to keep lubricants in
- Oil-equalization passage allowing pillow block to be drained completely from either side
- Offset dowels with matched numbers on cape and base to simplify correct assembly
- Cast-in dimples to locate drill holes for lube fittings, vents, sensors and mounting modifications
- Housing base threaded to accept Grade 5 cap bolts for added strength and pry slots between the cap and base to allow easy separation
- Utilizes "E" design spherical roller bearing insert for higher load carrying capacity.