Images are representations only.
The Dodge Quantis Product Line is a modular gear drive engineered for flexibility and power density in a compact housing design.
A wide variety of mounting configurations and accessories make the Quantis an ideal solution for many industrial applications.
The DODGE exclusive E-Z Kleen finish with Stainless Steel paint and XT output seals is available for tough washdown applications.
Quantis RHB gear reducers feature a helical-bevel gear train that offers a cost-effective, high and low speed solution.
RHB units feature the Dodge patented twin-tapered bushing system that makes it easy to install and remove the reducer, even after years of service.
Quantis gearmotors provide the highest starting torque and easiest shaft mounting of any major gearmotor available.
This gearmotor includes IEC rated motors which have NEMA Design B torque characteristics that deliver up to 50% more starting and overload torque versus competitive products.
This means more torque is available when cold or fully loaded starting is required.Features
- Quantis RHB uses helical-bevel gearing to provide a solutions for a wide variety of applications--With an assortment of shaft and accessory options
- Shaft or foot mounted housings
- Available sizes: 38, 48, 68, 88, 108, 128, 148, and 168
- ATEX certified
- Torque rating up to 119,000 lb-in (13,500 Nm)
- Ratios: 4.8 to 7,735:1
- Output shaft options: solid, straight hollow, twin tapered bushing hollow, Q-Loc keyless hollow and shrink disk
- Two output flange options – B5 and B14
- Critical dimensions interchangeable with major competitors
- Troughing Belt Conveyors
- Slider Bed Conveyors
- Mixer Drives
- Screw Conveyors
- Bucket Elevators
- General Industrial Machinery