Images are representations only.
All stainless steel construction including housing, conduit box and cover, base, fan cover and endplates.
Impervious to rust and deterioration caused by high pressure caustic sanitizing.
Provides longer trouble-free life than conventional motors.Features
- SSE Encapsulated or Stainless Steel
- NEMA or IEC frames
- Maintenance-friendly drains
- Conduit box is welded to the frame to provide leak proof seal
- Polypropylene external fan
- Lipped conduit box lid
- Oversized conduit box
- Multiple foot mounting holes
- Laser etched nameplate on motor frame
- 300 Series stainless steel shaft
- TEFC or TENV