Images are representations only.
Dodge provides a broad line of chain couplings, available with finished bore, reborable, and Taper-Lock bushed flanges. A compact design utilizing hardened tooth sprockets and ANSI standard double width roller chain allows the Dodge Chain Coupling to provide excellent torque and bore capacities.
Chain assemblies are connected with a link pin, allowing for easy installation or removal. Interchangeable with industry-standard dimensions, Dodge Chain Couplings offer a simple, widely accepted, and economical way to connect two shafts.Features
- Metallic chain coupling in a compact design
- Flanges available in reborable, finished bore or Taper-Lock
- Compact design offers high torque capability
- Accommodates up to 4-11/16" bores and 1,273 Hp applications
- Hardened tooth sprockets
- ANSI Standard Double Width Roller Chain
- Link pin connections for easy installation or removal
- Aluminum covers and rubber seals protect from contamination for extended life
- Interchangeable with industry standard dimensions
- Air Handling