Images are representations only.
Quantis ILH reducers provide high torque density in a compact housing configuration.
These reducers are available as gearmotors or B5 flanged input, and ship ready to install with factory-filled lubrication.
The Dodge® Quantis Product Line is a modular gear drive engineered for flexibility and power density in a compact housing design.
A wide variety of mounting configurations and accessories make the Quantis an ideal solution for many industrial applications.
The exclusive E-Z Kleen finish is available for tough washdown applications.
Quantis ILH gearmotors include IEC rated motors which have NEMA Design B torque characteristics offering up to 50 percent more stating and overload torque versus competitive products.
This means more torque is available when cold or fully loaded starting is required, ensuring equipment gets moving.Features
- Quantis ILH uses all helical gearing in a cost-effective solution
- Footed or flange mounted housings
- Available sizes: 38, 48, 68, 88, 108, 128, 148, and 168
- ATEX certified
- Torque rating up to 122,000 lb-in (14,000 Nm)
- Ratios: 1.4 to 7,670:1
- Output shaft options: solid
- Two output flange options – B5 and B14
- Critical dimensions interchangeable with major competitors
- Troughing Belt Conveyors
- Slider Bed Conveyors
- Mixer Drives
- General Industrial Machinery