Images are representations only.
Ideal for low-speed power transmission applications. Roller chain drives have the ability to handle high shock loads and deliver dependable performance make them the drive of choice for many applications.
Dodge Taper-Lock sprockets require no expensive or time-consuming re-matching. Their taper-bushing mount automatically compensates for variations in shaft and sprocket machining tolerances.
With Dodge Taper-Lock sprockets, there are no protruding flanges or screw-heads to take up valuable shaft space. Their compact design provides for more power-dense packages.Features
- No slip transmission
- Minimal overhung load on shaft bearings
- Generally used in lower speed ranges (e.g. 1-300 RPM)
- Low cost, rugged performance
- Sprockets manufactured to ANSI standards
- Material is low-carbon steel
- Hardened teeth are standard on #40 through #160 pitches, up to and including 30 teeth
- Various Types of Conveyors
- Textile Machinery
- Packaging Machines