Images are representations only.
The Dodge Safety Mount spherical roller bearing uses a patented built-in mounting system to reduce installation time up to 75% compared to traditional products found in industrial applications.
The innovative mounting design uses fasteners to replace the blows of a hammer, creating a safer, faster, easier, and more accurate installation.Features
- 4 - 15/16" to 7" (115 - 170 mm)
- Tightening of fasteners replaces blows of hammer
- Does not require use of feeler gauges or other special tools
- New lockplate for simple installation
- Installation / removal only requires one person
- Mounts / dismounts from same side of bearing
- Assembled, sealed and lubricated at the factory and shaft ready out of the box, eliminating the possibility of job site contamination
- ABB Ability™ Smart Sensor ready
- Offered in split cap and single piece housing options in standard SAF, metric SN, Type E, and Imperial housing dimensions
- Wood Chippers